Skip to main content

HBD cogimyun🤍

 Today is cogimyun's birthday!!

Cogimyun is one of sanrio characters.She is a flour fairy but want to be an onigiri because her grandfather said "onigiri is the most delicious food in the world."

I do love her. So, please remember her:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my NEW hair color

 Today, I changed my hair color! I had blond hair and I was going to change to dark.  However, I have blue hair now!!!! I have a tendency to have a flamboyant hair color😂

🤞🏻

  Last Wednesday, I met a friend of mine. He is my high school junior. I dote a lot on him like a really younger brother.    He has mathematics proficiency exam today. I passed it last year so I gave him a previous exam questions that I had used and advised him. This is a present that I received from him in return for them.   I hoped that he would pass the exam.🤞🏻

I introduced a friend of mine on last week's SOL. I went to a cafe with him last Tuesday. We ate waffles and enjoyed talking in there. I want to go to there again because this waffles are very delicious and the cafe's staff is so kind.