Skip to main content

May 11

 Last Tuesday, I went to sea with my friends at early morning. I visited Niigata's sea for the first time. The sunrise was so beautiful.


The friends I went to there with are older than me. In addition, 3 out of 4 met me for the first time. However we became good friends right away! 


I was very excited and moved for the scenery we saw together. Hokkaido (my hometown) is surrounded by sea but I often haven't visited the sea. I love sea, so I want to visit there as early as possible.

Comments

  1. I also went to see the sea view the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in the town along the sea in Murakami city(Niigata), so visiting the beach on foot
    was easy for me and I also liked to feel sea breeze and the sound of waves there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my NEW hair color

 Today, I changed my hair color! I had blond hair and I was going to change to dark.  However, I have blue hair now!!!! I have a tendency to have a flamboyant hair colorπŸ˜‚

🀞🏻

  Last Wednesday, I met a friend of mine. He is my high school junior. I dote a lot on him like a really younger brother.    He has mathematics proficiency exam today. I passed it last year so I gave him a previous exam questions that I had used and advised him. This is a present that I received from him in return for them.   I hoped that he would pass the exam.🀞🏻

I introduced a friend of mine on last week's SOL. I went to a cafe with him last Tuesday. We ate waffles and enjoyed talking in there. I want to go to there again because this waffles are very delicious and the cafe's staff is so kind.