Skip to main content

👼🏻

 Last Wednesday, I hanged out with my best friend. We saw the movie that called “Character” and ate dinner.

“Character” was very interesting but we held hands together during the movie because it was scary😭 It kept us in suspense so we were tired... However, the movie was really amazing!!

Then, we went to a nice view restaurant. The dishes were very delicious!



We had a very wonderful time! We are going to see the movie that is called “Tokyo Revengers” next time. I can't wait to do!!🥺💖

Comments

  1. I want to see Character and Tokyo Revengers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding hands while watching a movie is so cute❤
    That Omelet looks so delicious, so I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my NEW hair color

 Today, I changed my hair color! I had blond hair and I was going to change to dark.  However, I have blue hair now!!!! I have a tendency to have a flamboyant hair color😂

🤞🏻

  Last Wednesday, I met a friend of mine. He is my high school junior. I dote a lot on him like a really younger brother.    He has mathematics proficiency exam today. I passed it last year so I gave him a previous exam questions that I had used and advised him. This is a present that I received from him in return for them.   I hoped that he would pass the exam.🤞🏻

I introduced a friend of mine on last week's SOL. I went to a cafe with him last Tuesday. We ate waffles and enjoyed talking in there. I want to go to there again because this waffles are very delicious and the cafe's staff is so kind.