Skip to main content

Homemade Sweets

  Yesterday, I made sweets that look like Chocolate Souffle. Ingredients in the sweets are vanilla ice cream, a raw egg and bitter chocolate. 



  There are only three necessary! This is very easy and delicious. Making dishes and sweets are interesting for me. Please try to make something if you seldom do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my NEW hair color

 Today, I changed my hair color! I had blond hair and I was going to change to dark.  However, I have blue hair now!!!! I have a tendency to have a flamboyant hair colorπŸ˜‚

I introduced a friend of mine on last week's SOL. I went to a cafe with him last Tuesday. We ate waffles and enjoyed talking in there. I want to go to there again because this waffles are very delicious and the cafe's staff is so kind.

🀞🏻

  Last Wednesday, I met a friend of mine. He is my high school junior. I dote a lot on him like a really younger brother.    He has mathematics proficiency exam today. I passed it last year so I gave him a previous exam questions that I had used and advised him. This is a present that I received from him in return for them.   I hoped that he would pass the exam.🀞🏻